Junior Search Apprentice
Google is the UK’s 1 search engine for finding products, services and information.
21Digital is a multi-award winning search agency generating millions of pounds in revenue each year for our clients, directly through our results-driven campaigns.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, motivated candidates to join our Search Academy and become the next generation of search specialists.
We will give you all the tools, skills and knowledge to succeed and build a career in the vibrant digital sector.
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mindset and a head of numbers
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritising your own workload
- Strategic thinker
- Great organisational skills
- A proactive approach
- Enjoy problem solving
Desirable but not essential skills:
- WordPress & other CMS platforms
- Ability to make edits in html
- Google Analytics, Search Console and other platforms
- Knowledgable of eCommerce and selling online
- Knowledgable of digital channels
- Knowledgeable of SEO and search engines
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Copywriting experience
- Data driven mindset & proficiency in Google Sheets Excel etc
What Can We Offer You? Well…
- Industry leading training
- Level 3 Qualification in Digital Marketing
- Free parking
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of projects for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
Please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you deserve to be the next Search Apprentice to email@example.com