Our Christmas gift collection for children at RMCH!
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for families to gather, rest, and be in each others company. But, for some families particularly those with small children in hospital, things may not be so merry and bright — we’re looking to add a little sparkle.
This time of year is close to our hearts at 21Digital and we know the difference a small gift of charity can make to children and their loved ones staying in hospital over the festive period.
That’s why this year we’re collecting gifts, toys and games, to give to children staying at the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital. We’re calling on our friends, family, and the community to support us in transforming a child’s Christmas this year!
Gift Collection Details:
- All gifts (toys, games, clothing, or shoes etc) must be in NEW condition
- All gifts should be around £10 in value
- All items must be in original packaging
- Chocolate and confectionary wrapping must be fully intact and ingredients visible for allergen information
- We cannot accept any homemade food items
- Please do not wrap the gifts
- Drop off your gifts at our studio between:
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (M-Th)
- 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM (Fri)
If you’d like to donate we’ll be collecting gifts until 19 December 2019.
We’re grateful for your compassion, donations, and support! Let’s make this year awesome!
Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity
The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital rely on charitable support to enhance the services and care they provide to over 270,000 young patients that use their hospital every year.
The hospital does this by supporting projects which:
- Provide state-of-the-art equipment for diagnosis and treatment
- Support research projects to improve their understanding of childhood illnesses and how best to treat them
- Help to create an environment that’s more friendly and welcoming to the young patients and their families
You can also donate directly to specific projects or wards at the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital to help change a child’s life today and in the future!