21Digital are looking for a talented, enthusiastic web/graphic designer to join this award winning digital agency located in Blackburn.
As a designer, you will be working alongside our creative team to produce work for a variety of campaigns.
The job role offers a diverse range of work on a day-to-day basis from designing websites, email marketing campaigns, web content, branding and print design. The role is very hands on and you will need a great eye for digital design and understanding digital design trends in order to deliver superb work for our clients.
It is important that the Designer is organised and can manage themselves and their workflow efficiently. Deadlines can be tight, so the Designer must be comfortable working proactively as a team and as an individual.
We are a team who find solutions as quickly as possible and move on to the next task in hand. We would like someone who is proactive in their approach and eager to learn things to help us become stronger as a team.
- Work alongside the design team creating visual concepts for lead generation and eCommerce websites
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Helping design and develop campaign visuals and concepts within the marketing team
- Update websites using WordPress
- Design digital artwork across websites, emails, display and social advertising.
- Coming up with creative ideas for content on our website and social media
- Continuously seek to improve the company’s approach to digital design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements, and competitors.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turn around times.
- Design for print (e.g leaflets, brochures, business cards)
- Bring new ideas to keep our brand fresh
- Knowledge of graphic fundamentals such as layout, typography & mockups.
- Attention to detail and high level of quality control
- Ability to communicate, justify and qualify design decisions
- Able to work independently and proactively or by following a brief
- Ability to work across a number of projects/brands at once from brief to delivery.n
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- The ability to be self motivated and driven when needed but also a team player
- Educated to A Level, Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- 2+ years of experience in a web graphic design role
- Passionate about Graphic Design
What can we offer you? Well…
- Early Finish Friday
- Free parking
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 p/a
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of projects for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
Please send your CV, folio and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** No agencies please.