Talented WordPress Developer
21Digital are looking for a talented, enthusiastic WordPress developer to join this expanding digital agency located in Blackburn.
Reporting to the Technical Director and working alongside the wider creative and development teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for building responsive custom themes for WordPress systems as per client needs.
- WordPress, including WooCommerce. (Must have experience working with Advanced Custom Fields.)
Version control (GIT)
- Command Line expertise
- Working with APIs
What Can We Offer You? Well…
- Free parking
- Team nights out
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Industry-leading training
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & Cheeky Beers Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18K – £24K depending on experience
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of digital marketing campaigns for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
** No agencies please.