Talented Magento 2 Developer
21Digital are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Magento 2 developer to join this expanding digital agency located in Blackburn.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the Magento 2 application to implement a variety of web solutions, whilst working alongside the wider creative and development teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building responsive custom themes for Magento 2, creating custom functionality as per client needs, combining technical solutions with creativity and imagination. You’ll play an important role in the development process and have an input into the design and implementation of all projects.
- Strong PHP skills
- CSS (including LESS)
- Strong knowledge of Magento 2
- Integrating APIs and working with Magento 2 API
- Minimum 3-4 years commercial experience (preferably in other digital agency roles).
- Using Composer
- Experience with Zend framework
- Version control
- Experience with linux hosting
What can we offer you? Well…
- Free parking
- Team nights out
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Industry-leading training
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
Salary: £28K – £35K depending on experience
How to apply;
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of eCommerce project for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
Please send your CV, folio and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** No agencies please.