Senior SEO Executive
Due to continued growth, 21Digital Agency are looking to expand our digital marketing team by hiring a senior SEO specialist, tasked with working closely on a day to day basis with our SEO Manager and our partnered clients to optimise organic traffic and increase conversions.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience in a commercially orientated agency and have proven experience in optimising websites for organic search.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Create and implement SEO audits and strategies in order to increase the volume and quality of organic traffic.
- Guide our content team to produce SEO-friendly copy and landing pages for improved organic performance.
- Conduct keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEO campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimisation.
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies for a range of clients.
- Research and analyse competitor activity.
- Monitoring of web and digital performance through Google Analytics with the creation of a monthly digital marketing report.
- Extract reporting data from the PPC team to support future SEO campaigns.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following:
- High calibre/High performing individual who can clearly demonstrate positive results and value brought to clients via organic channels.
- Experience implementing internal linking and backlink strategies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Skilled in SEO best practices.
- Suggest recommendations and action issues.
- Experienced in using WordPress, Magento and other CMS platforms.
- Proven track record of growing online businesses.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS & Php.
- A high performer, to work in a team of like-minded people.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, working well both independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical mindset and can extract insights from large datasets.
What can we offer you? Well…
- Hybrid Working
- Early Finish Friday
- Free parking
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Hybrid working available for this role.
Salary: £30-32k per year annum DOE
How to apply
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
** No agencies please.