Senior Paid Search Executive (PPC Specialist)
21Digital Agency are looking for an enthusiastic, creative senior PPC/paid search specialist to join this award winning digital marketing agency to help take their paid search campaigns to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience, a head for numbers and experience running successful PPC/paid search & paid social campaigns. Sound like you? Then get in touch.
This role will be predominately based out of our Blackburn offices. Hybrid working will be available with the successful candidate expected to work 3 days from the office and 2 days from home each week.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on all PPC activity from search campaigns to Shopping, P/Max and Display
- Campaign structure planning and setup
- Conversion tracking setup
- Landing page analysis
- Keyword and competitor research
- Ongoing management
- Conversion rate enhancement (working with the creative & development team to improve CPA’s).
- Analysis and reporting.
- Providing support to the wider marketing team.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following:
- High calibre/High performing individual who can clearly demonstrate positive results and value brought to clients via Paid channels.
- Experience managing multiple PPC campaigns.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC.v
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating PPC reports.
- Skilled in PPC best practices.
- Suggest recommendations and action issues.
- Proven track record of growing online businesses.
- A high performer, to work in a team of like-minded people.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, working well both independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced in using WordPress, Magento2 platforms.
- Analytical mindset and can extract insights from large datasets.
What can we offer you? Well…
- Hybrid Working available for senior roles
- Early Finish Friday
- Free parking
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Hybrid working available for this role.
Salary: £30k to £37k per annum DOE
How to apply
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
** No agencies please.