Senior Paid Search Executive (PPC Specialist)
Twentyone are looking for an enthusiastic, creative senior PPC/paid search specialist to join this award winning digital marketing agency located in Blackburn to help take their paid search campaigns to the next level.
Reporting to the Search Manager and working alongside the wider digital marketing team, the successful applicant will be expected to have an eye for detail, a head for numbers and experience running successful PPC/paid search & paid social campaigns. Sound like you? Then get in touch.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Google Adwords account setup and integration
- Campaign structure planning and setup
- Conversion tracking setup
- Landing page analysis
- Keyword and competitor research
- Ongoing management
- Conversion rate enhancement (working with the creative & development team to improve CPA’s)
- Analysis and reporting
- Providing support to the wider marketing team
- Experience managing multiple PPC campaigns.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Experience using Google Analytics for analysing and reporting purposes.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in paid search advertising.
What can we offer you? Well…
- Free Parking
- Team Nights Out
- Birthday Holidays & Treats
- Long Service Holiday Bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Industry-leading Training
- Paid Trips to Industry Conferences
- Cross-Skill Opportunities
- Free Fruit, Drinks & Cheeky Beers Friday
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of digital marketing campaigns for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience up to £28,000 p/a
How to apply;
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
** If you are a recruitment agency please do not contact us regarding this role **
By Michael Cain | Jobs, PPC | 8th Nov, 2018