Junior Paid Search Executive (PPC Specialist)
21Digital are looking for an enthusiastic, creative PPC/paid search specialist to join this award winning digital marketing agency located in Blackburn to help take their paid search campaigns to the next level.
Reporting to the Search Manager and working alongside the wider digital marketing team, the successful applicant will be expected to have an eye for detail, a head for numbers and experience running successful PPC/paid search & paid social campaigns. Sound like you? Then get in touch.
Main responsibilities will include
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on all PPC activity from Search to Shopping and Display.
- Optimise paid social campaigns
- Optimising campaigns by adjusting bids for keywords, devices, audiences, researching for new keywords, testing landing pages and ad copies to continuously test and improve performance
- Rebuild and reconstruct existing campaigns
- Create new ad campaigns
- Competitor research
- Providing support to the wider marketing team
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience managing multiple PPC campaigns
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
- Experience using Google Analytics for analysing and reporting purposes
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in paid search advertising
What can we offer you? Well…
- Free parking
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 p/a
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of digital marketing campaigns for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** No agencies please.