Junior Copywriter / Content writer
21Digital are looking for an enthusiastic, creative content writer to join our award-winning digital marketing team, and help take our content to the next level.
Reporting to our Search Manager and working from our Blackburn-based studio, you’ll be creating regular blog posts and articles for our broad portfolio of clients across the Home & Garden, Retail and Automotive sectors, as well as proofreading, writing and editing webpages, creating engaging posts for our social media, and working alongside the wider digital team.
Sounds like it’s right up your street? We’d love to hear from you!
Main responsibilities will include
- Generating and researching your own content ideas
- Crafting regular blog posts and articles for our ongoing content marketing strategies
- Proofreading, writing & editing website pages for on-page SEO
- Creating social media posts and topics
- Providing support to the wider marketing team
The ideal applicant should:
- Be full of great ideas!
- Be educated to degree level, ideally in journalism or a similar area
- Have proven copywriting skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be a team player
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be always keen to learn something new, with an active interest in all things digital / marketing
- A basic understanding of SEO is ideal, but not absolutely essential
What Can We Offer You? Well…
- Free parking
- Team nights out
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Industry-leading training
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & Cheeky Beers Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18K – 20K depending on exp
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of digital marketing campaigns for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** No agencies please.