Front End Web Developer
21Digital are looking for a talented, enthusiastic front end web developer to join our multi-award winning team.
Reporting to the Technical Director and working alongside the wider creative and development teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for building fully responsive, custom websites.
- CSS (Flexbox and Grid)
- Version control (GIT)
- Keen eye for detail
- Active interest in design and digital
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in a digital agency
- Building custom WordPress themes using Advanced Custom Fields
What can we offer you? Well…
- Free parking
- Team nights out
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Industry-leading training
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24k per year depending on experience
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of projects for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
Please send your CV, folio and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** No agencies please.