Front End Web Developer
21Digital are looking for a talented, enthusiastic frontend web developer to join this expanding digital agency located in Blackburn.
Reporting to the Technical Director and working alongside the wider creative and development teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for building responsive custom websites as per client needs.
This role will be predominately based out of our Blackburn offices. Hybrid working will be available with the successful candidate expected to work 3 days from the office and 2 days from home each week.
- Working with WordPress & Magento
- Version control (GIT)
- Command Line experience
- Organised, with good time management
- Ability to work independently in troubleshooting issues with websites.
- Comfortable with a modern workflow
- A high performer, to work in a team of like-minded people.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, working well both independently and as part of a team.
What Can We Offer You? Well…
- Hybrid working available for senior roles
- Early Finish Friday
- Free parking
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 2 years (required)
Location: Hybrid working available for this role.
Salary: £25k to £30k per year annum DOE
How to apply
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
** No agencies please.