10 reasons to grow your business with Google AdWords
Looking to expand your business? It might be time to think about Google AdWords…
Google AdWords is a great tool for boosting highly targeted traffic to your website. As such, it’s an important part of many businesses’ sales strategy.
How it works: you create ads and choose keywords related to your business. When people search on Google using one of your chosen keywords, this triggers your ad to appear next to the search results – you’re now advertising to an audience that’s already interested in you.
Our clients have found that an AdWords investment is money well spent, not least because AdWords delivers a measurable ROI – ideal for companies with cautious scope for growth.
Still unsure? Here are just 10 reasons you should be using AdWords:
- No minimum spend: You can set your daily budget to as little as £1. Hey, sometimes small really is beautiful!
- Pay-Per-Click: Use Google AdWords’ PPC system and you’ll only pay when someone clicks on your ads.
- Easy cancellation: With AdWords, you’re not tied into a contract. Fancy cancelling? Go right ahead.
- Return on investment: With the right knowledge and skill, you can make AdWords into a top tool for boosting your business.
- Flexibility and Control: AdWords gives you complete flexibility to make instant changes. Increase your budget one day; decrease it the next – whatever works.
- Measurable: AdWords offers a wealth of reporting features so you can see how many people have seen your ads, how many clicked and which keywords convert into business. No more wasting time on advertising that just doesn’t work.
- Attract relevant customers: When it comes to search engine traffic, Google’s got more than a 60 per cent share of the market. And when people search for the product or service you offer using Google, it’s important you’re up there – not just your competitors.
- Local targeting: No matter where you are in the world, you can use Google AdWords to target any location, and in any language.
- Immediate response: AdWords are ideal for a quick win. As soon as your account is activated, your ad will start to strut its stuff.
- Advertise on YouTube and Gmail.com: Use the Google Content and Search Networks to get your name on websites with global brand recognition.
Here at Twentyone, we’ve found that many businesses who manage their own AdWords accounts, or work alongside Google, aren’t getting a return on their investment. It’s a case of close but no cigar.
If your business needs fast, measurable results,and can’t afford to waste time on making costly mistakes, our AdWords consultancy service can help.
By Michael Cain | News | 7th Oct, 2013